- Master Paint Remover is a product based on methylene chloride. The product is a thick fluid but is easy to use. Paint Remover is not recommended to be used in linoleum or vinyl coating.
- For use to remove paint
- It will soften old, hard paint and lift it from the surface.
- It will effectively remove ordinary alkyd paints, varnishes, and latex paint.
- The product attacks rubber and plastic materials, but not window panes.
- It can, after a longer period, corrode aluminum and magnesium
There are no reviews yet.