Zarea is looking for a Relationship Manager in which the primary responsibility is to ensure that the customers have a positive experience with the company and its products. This requires a combination of customer service skills, technical knowledge of the raw materials, and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers: You will be responsible for answering customer questions and addressing any concerns or issues regarding the raw materials they have purchased.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers: You will need to work closely with customers to understand their needs and requirements and develop a rapport with them to ensure their satisfaction with the company.
- Provide technical support: You should be knowledgeable about the raw materials the company provides and be able to assist customers with technical questions or issues related to the use of the product.
- Monitor customer satisfaction: You should regularly check in with customers to ensure that they are satisfied with the products and services provided by the company.
- Manage customer accounts: You should be responsible for managing customer accounts and ensuring that orders are processed and delivered in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with other departments: You should work closely with other departments within the company, such as sales, marketing, and product, to ensure that customer needs are being met and that the company is providing the best possible service to its customers through thorough product development.
- Identify opportunities for improvement: You should constantly look for ways to improve the customer experience and identify opportunities to enhance the company’s products and services.
In summary, your job as a Relationship Manager for a B2B raw materials company is to ensure customers have a positive experience with the company and its products. This requires a combination of customer service skills, technical knowledge of the raw materials, and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers.